Sunday, September 12, 2010

The death of me!

Hey y'all,
Since about February, I have been striving to exercise about 4-5 days a week in order to have more energy and tone up if at all possible. I started slow with no set ground rules. I walked anywhere from 1.5 to 3 miles either around the lake or in an office park near my house...fine, no problem. I lived in coastal Virginia with an elevation of ZERO! Not a hill in sight.
However, now that I live in Alabama, it is a whole different story! I can barely make a mile because of all of the hills! I can hardly go up because my legs are burning so bad and then I have to stop at the top to catch my breath. As a nice addition, it is about 90 degrees with 80% humidity at 7 o'clock in the morning!
I am so happy to be in Alabama, but the hills are gonna kill me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment