Thursday, December 24, 2009

A huge mistake...

Somehow between yesterday and this morning I lost my mind and made a huge mistake. I got it in my head that it would be okay to go to the grocery store this morning...surely no one else would be there! Huge, huge mistake!
It was kill or be killed at Harris Teeter. I felt like I was in the middle of a prison riot. Masses of people, shelves picked clean, shoving, bumping carts...it was a total nightmare! And if you can picture it, the entire scene was being carried out to the blaring sounds of the Trans-Siberian Railroad or whatever that is called. I think they should have picked more soothing music because people were out of control.
Naturally, I endured this horror only to get home and find that I did not get the main ingredient for the BIG DISH on Christmas day. Typical. But I can't go back...I won't...you can't make me!

No comments:

Post a Comment