Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pet peeves....

Dear Neighbors,
There is a reason for the leash law.
No matter how cute your dog is, or how
well behaved he may be, PUT HIM ON
A LEASH! I do not like being chased onto
my porch, followed down the lake trail or
forced to not walk with my dog because you
refuse to control yours.
Your dog may not bite, but mine does, and
I would like you to keep him away from her.
I would also like it if your pet did not get run
over in the street because you think he needs
to "run off some energy."
So come on responsible pet owners...put on
those leashes, get off your butts and WALK
with your dogs. And beware of the French
Bulldog with the snippy owner...SHE BITES!
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! I am a HUGE animal lover, but if a big unknown dog comes galloping at me - hold on sister! Do I look like Kibbles N Bits? I think not.

    ReplyDelete