Monday, March 15, 2010

There will be blood!

On Saturday, my husband and I went to the mall which never happens. We are not shopping people. We went to lunch and then straight to the epicenter of life, Williams-Sonoma. Did I mention I am not a great cook either? But I like pretty kitchen things.
Anyhoo, I was looking at the Kitchen Aide mixers like I have for 20 years. We finally decided to quit looking and start buying, so I picked out the chrome model.
Out of stock! But the sales lady said we could have the floor model for 10% off! SOLD! As my husband was taking it off the shelf, I put my hand under the bottom and got a long slice down the center of my middle finger!!! I am BLEEDING all over WS!
I had to use a napkin from the sample coffee center to bind my wound. I was hoping for an extra 10% off but didn't get it :o( But I have a shiny new mixer....

2 comments:

  1. your question is answered.
    yay for you.
    and me.

    hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart. That sounds so painful. They should have discounted it even more!

    ReplyDelete