Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Liquid sunshine...

In the name of good health, I decided that my New Year's resolution would be to stop going to the tanning bed. Now mind you I am not an addict. I go once or twice a week and never for the full time. Because I work nights, I hardly ever spend time in the REAL sun so I like the light and warmth on my face.
However, while I would not say I am tan, it does keep me from being really pale. So I decided to get a spray tan. I was SO nervous. I could just see myself trying to scrub off a big orange glow!
But it worked out...no weird lines, no orange streaks...just a rather subtle brown hue. But I didn't get that boost in mood that I count on from the bed. I think I am going to have to go back to my evil ways and hit the bulbs every couple of weeks...but overall, I give it a thumbs up :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment