Friday, January 29, 2010

What a deal!

I had to go to the grocery store this morning after work because we are supposed to be hit by SNOWPOCALYPSE II and I don't want to be caught without Zone bars and taquitos. Anyway, I was in the health aisle when I spied Osteo-biflex on sale...buy one get one free! Now this is super exciting because a bottle of 120 tablets is nearly $30. However, I will pretty much pay anything to reduce that grinding feeling of bone on bone in my 30-something RN knees...but I digress.
The kicker is that before I could stop myself, I yelled, "OH HELL YES!!!!!!" and did a little dance of joy. Everybody stopped and stared at me like the moron I was...and I guess I still am because DAMN! that is a good deal :oP

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate when the grocery story goes insane on you. I walked in last night to get some eggs for breakfast this morning and the lines were backed into the aisles?! What in the world!

    ReplyDelete