Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I've got big dreams of a little town...

I have done myself an incredible disservice. I have allowed myself to dream of what my like will be like when my job is over and I move away. I can't keep my mind on anything other than laying by the pool, hosting some tailgate parties, formulating relationships with people who work in the day and sleep at night, joining the Junior League, driving country roads, hearing crickets at night, NOT hearing sirens and cardiac alarm bells ringing at night, buying veggies from FARMERS and last but certainly not least....going to Auburn football games!!! Dear God, please make this month go by fast!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww. This is a great post! Such dreamy days ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will! It will! Keep on trucking my friend and keep that head up. The time for a new road will come so soon = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know how you feel! When I left my job, I gave two MONTHS notice. It felt like forever until I no longer had to go in. But I see nothing wrong with focusing on the fun future!

    ReplyDelete